Dual Phase Energy and Power Quality Meter Adapter Recorder
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A certified - Click here for Class A documentation.
- IEC 61000-4-15 Flicker certified
- Record energy and power quality parameters
- Safely record data at the meter
- Analysis software included with SQL database support
- Local communication via USB connection
- Optional communication via LTE/M1 cellular telemetry or Bluetooth 5.1
- Portable three phase version available in rugged NEMA 4X weatherproof enclosure
The LM-3111-A is a Form 2S/12S residential energy and power quality meter adapter recorder that simply plugs into a meter base to record more than 30 energy parameters along with harmonics, disturbance events, and flicker analysis. Captive internal CTs make installation and current measurement easy. Data is stored in non-volatile flash memory or SD data card format so that no data is ever lost. No battery maintenance required to preserve recorded data.